Warnings


Cleaner Protector Spray warnings:

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS

First aid measures: Have the product container or label with you when calling the Poison Control Center or doctor, or when going for treatment.

If in eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and carefully with water for 15 to 20 minutes. If you have contact lenses, remove them after the first 5 minutes then continue rinsing. Call Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.

If on skin: Remove clothing and wash thoroughly with water for 15 to 20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.

If inhaled: Move person to fresh air. If person is not breathing, call emergency number or an ambulance, and then give artificial respiration, preferably mouth-to-mouth, if possible. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for further treatment advice. 

If swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.

 

Hand sanitizer warnings:

For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Not for food use. Do not ingest. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.  


Net Orders Checkout

Item Price Qty Total
Subtotal €0,00
Shipping
Total

Shipping Address

Shipping Methods